I know I might be going a little overboard with the goal and resolution type posts, but I really wanted to expand on my staying happy and healthy in 2015 post by putting together a list of things that I wanted to work on in 2015 in a format that I could actually check off once they were completed. I thought it was important to get all my goals written down so I had something to work toward during the year, since it’s always easy to loose site of things as time passes. I also wanted to have something and look back on at the end of 2015 to see how far I’ve come! So here’s my list of goals for this year!
- Practice more self-love, than criticism. As a Type A personality perfectionist, I tend to beat myself up a lot, so I want to learn to go a little easier on myself this year and just do my best and let that be enough.
- Be kinder to myself and everyone else.
- Do more little things to help others.
- Unplug more and just enjoy the moment.
- Learn how to say “no” more often.
- Spend more time with people that make me happy doing things that make me happy.
- Become a certified spin instructor and get a job teaching at a local gym.
- Treat myself to at least one little luxury a week. This can be something as small as taking the time to paint my nails, do a face mask, enjoy a cup of tea or relax with a good book. It just has to be something I do for myself to make me feel special and valued.
- Step up my wardrobe game!
- Cut back on my sugar intake and stop using food as a reward.
- Practice yoga at least one time a week to help keep me centered and injury free.
- Cross train at least 2x a week.
- Get my tendinitis under control so I can start racing again in 2015.
- Complete my second half marathon. I need to add more bling to my collection!
- PR in the half marathon.
- Continue to increase my readership each month.
- Create more posts in 2015 based on popular topics on this blog in 2014.
- Become a Fitfluential, Pro Compression and Brooks Running Ambassador.
- Utilize social media platforms more to interact with my readers, promote my blog posts and share posts by other bloggers that I enjoyed.
- Increase my followers on all social media platforms to at least 500.
- Update blog graphics to a higher quality resolution and finish all graphics for social media pages and business cards.
- Work on creating more “Pinnable” graphics to accompany my posts.
- Improve the quality of the photos I include in my posts.
- Make the switch from WordPress.com to WordPress.org without going crazy.
- Write more freelance blog posts… hopefully including some that are paid eventually!
Questions of the Day:
What are some of your goals for 2015?