Hey there everyone!
I hope you’re weekend is off to a great start so far! My week was absolutely insane, so I’m trying to do as much NOTHING this weekend as humanly possible! Basically binge watching NCIS before the new season starts, watching Sunday football (GO HAWKS!) and checking in with you fine people are the only things on my agenda and I’m totally okay with that.
Now I wanted to check in with you all to talk about Bulu Box! If you know me, you know that I love getting packages in the mail! I also LOVE subscription box services because it’s like a surprise present to myself every time I get one… am I right or am I right?!?! So when I got the chance to try Bulu Box through a Sweat Pink Ambassadors campaign, I was beyond excited… bet you couldn’t tell…
If you don’t know what Bulu Box is, it’s a health, nutrition and weight loss discovery box designed to help you feel your best. Each custom box comes filled with a new mix of 4 to 5 premium samples from top brands to try. Awesome right?!?! Totally random side note, but I really love the packaging Bulu Box uses because who doesn’t love a little inspiration every now and then?
This is what came inside my box of surprise goodness! I felt like the type of products included in my box were very well rounded. It included everything from natural health care products, pre workout prep chews, post workout protein and some overall maintenance products. I’m always interested in trying out new products, but sometimes even sample packs at the store can get a little spendy, so this is a great way to get a little more bang for your buck!
My box included:
- Quest Protein Powered (peanut butter flavor): So much protein it’s nuts! And the taste of this delicious Peanut Butter Protein Powder will go scoop for scoop with anything else you’ve had from a jar (description taken from Quest).
- Yerba Prima Fiber Plus Powder (apple spice flavor): Fiber Plus® is Yerba Prima’s most powerful formula to restore and promote regularity. It contains all the benefits of fiber, plus the additional colon cleansing benefits of senna, in a base of purifying herbs to soothe the digestive system. Fiber Plus provides a quick, thorough cleansing of the colon when needed (description taken from Yerba).
- Movit Energy Gummies: MOVIT Energy Gummies combats fatigue within the human body, in order to help you perform at an optimal level (description taken from Movit).
- Mediterra Snack Bar (sundried tomato & basil): Inspired by the time-tested Mediterranean Diet, we took its all-natural ingredients; nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables, fiber-packed grains and seeds—and created a healthy option to complement the nonstop pace of modern life. All natural, non-GMO and Gluten-Free (description taken from Mediterra).
- Earth’s Care Anti-Itch Cream: For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor skin irritations such as poison ivy/oak/sumac, sunburn, insect bites, and minor cuts and scrapes (description taken from Earth’s Care).
Now lets talk value:
- Quest Protein Powered (peanut butter flavor): $2.49 a pack x 2= $4.98
- Yerba Prima Fiber Plus Powder (apple spice flavor): approximately $.54-$1.08 for .5 oz-1oz sample (size wasn’t marked, so this is a guestimate).
- Movit Energy Gummies: $1.09 a pack
- Mediterra Snack Bar (sundried tomato & basil): $2.00 a bar
- Earth’s Care Anti-Itch Cream: approximately $1.00 for 6 g sample
Approximately $10.15 value for my Bulu Box
If you’re interested in trying out Bulu Box for yourself, you can use the discount code SWEATPINK for 50% off a 3-month subscription! Score! They offer two different box options. The first option is “Bulu Box Original” which is a well rounded sampling of all things health and nutrition and “Bulu Box Weight Loss” which is curated specifically to help with the varying factors of weight loss.
Questions of the Day:
What are you plans for the weekend?
Have you tried Bulu Box?