I have kind of a fun post to share with you today! I was tagged by Farrah last week to share 10 confessions! I always love reading these posts, so I’m excited to come clean and share my confessions with you!
The rules of the game are:
- Confess 10 things and tag 10 people.
- You can talk about something embarrassing, something no one knows about or a guilty pleasure.
Okay… now that we’ve got all of the details covered, let’s get into it! 🙂
Would you still be my friend if you knew…
1. At one point I could preform all of the dance moves to Britney Spears’ “…Baby One More Time” (backflip not included!).
2. I first realized I was getting old when I found out I was officially too old to apply to be on The Real World.
3. I’ve never fully watched Dumbo. I started crying hysterically when they took Dumbo away from his mother and it scared me for life. I mean look at that face! I’m about to cry just looking at it!
4. I have an irrational fear of spaghetti. Something about the look of it grosses me out, even though I actually like the taste of it. It’s completely weird, irrational and makes absolutely no sense… I know…
5. As a child, I was known by my family members as “Thunder Thighs.” SO EMBARASSING!
6. I once waited outside the Backstreet Boys hotel with a bunch of screaming fans when they were in town for a concert hoping to meet them. I didn’t get to meet them, but they did drive by in the back of an ambulance and waved at all of us!
7. I won’t eat seafood because it reminds me of Flounder from The Little Mermaid and it just seems wrong to eat him!
8. In college, I applied to be on The Bachelor as a dare! YIKES!
9. I prefer raw cookie dough to actual cookies any day.
10. Now I’ve saved the best for last… The very first concert I ever went to was Hanson and I insisted that my mom braid all of my hair into little braids like Zac Hanson.
Now on to who I’m tagging…
Any of YOU reading this that want to participate!
If you choose to participate, make sure to tag me in your post or via social media so I can make sure to read it!
Questions of the Day:
Okay… time to fess up! What do you need to confess today?