Four names people call me besides my real name…
- Trish (I HATE this one!)
- Mama Tricia (This is what my dogs call me when we chat. No… I’m not crazy… They are just very polite and vocal puppies!)
Four jobs I’ve had in my lifetime…
1. Sales Associate at Target – This was my first real job in high school and I quit after working for about a month and a half during the summer because it sucked not having free time anymore!
2. Crew Member at Baskin Robbins – I worked here for a year in high school. Now Mint chocolate chip is my least favorite ice cream flavor, I can say I’ve helped make an ice cream cake and I know how waffle cones are made.
3. Certified Tanning Consultant – I was the top three seller in our entire company of around 500 employees!
4. Promotions Assistant for local radio stations – I started doing this as an intern in college and 8 years later, I’m still in the industry! I’ve been to more than my fair share of concerts, met some great people and loved every single minute of it… well almost… sometimes it was really cold and we were outside drowning in the rain. That sucked. hahah
Four books I would recommend…
- “Daily Love: Growing into Grace” by Mastin Kipp
- “Mile Markers: The 26.2 Most Important Reasons Why Women Run” by Kristin Armstrong
- “A Walk to Remember” by Nicholas Sparks
- “Build Up Your Blog” by Gina Harney
Four movies I’ve watched multiple times…
- How to Loose A Guy in 10 Days – My all time favorite movie!
- A Walk to Remember – Makes me cry like a baby every single time. I hope to find someone like Landon Carter someday!
- Crazy, Stupid, Love – I love how all the stories intertwine at the end.
- Bridesmaids – I cry laugh at this every time!
Four places I’ve lived other than where I live now…
- Lakewood, WA – I was born here.
- Parkland, WA – This is where I went to college.
- Puyallup, WA – I moved here after college.
- Australia – Does this count if I did 1 month there studying abroad?
Four places I’ve been…
1. Melbourne, Sydney + Brisbane, Australia – For a month long study abroad trip in college.
2. Rome, Italy
3. Paris, France
4. Garmisch, Germany – Home of the 1936 Olympic Ski Jumping Stadium, the German Alps, the highest mountain peak in Germany and an authentic Bavarian town.
Four places I’d rather be right now…
- On another cousins trip with my cousins that live on the east coast! We had a blast the last time, so I’d love to do it again! I just visited my cousin that lives close by, so they are next on my “need to see” list!
- In Las Vegas for the Rock n Roll Marathon. This is on my race bucket list for sure!
- Australia because it’s summer there right now! One of my co-workers is there right now and I’m beyond jealous!
- Paris! Not that anyone needs a reason to want to go, but I want to go up in the Eiffel Tower. The elevators were down when I went, so I wasn’t able to go up. This is another thing on my bucket list!
Four things I don’t eat...
- Meat on bones
- Dairy (I will eat this in moderation)
Four of my favorite foods…
- frozen yogurt
- vegan chocolate mousse from Whole Foods
- raw cookie dough
Four TV shows I watch:
- NCIS/NCIS LA (NOT NCIS NOLA. That show is BORING!
- Vanderpump Rules
- The Bachelor/The Bachelorette/Bachelors in Paradise
- About A Boy
Four things I’m looking forward to this year… only 6 weeks left!
- Delivering packages on Christmas Eve though The Forgotten Children’s Fund with some friends.
- Thanksgiving dinner at my Aunt and Uncle’s house.
- The Rogers Reindeer Run 5k – They’re handing out medals this year!!!
Four things I am always saying…
- “I heard this thing on Cosmo Radio.”
- “It is what it is.”
- “I can’t complain. I mean I could, but what good would it do?”
- “I fell asleep last night on the couch again and didn’t wake up until 1:30am to go to bed.”
5 People I tag to complete the survey. I’m tagging some new blogging friends/blogs I’ve recently started following that I want to learn more about! (I changed this one to 5 because I couldn’t narrow it down to 4!)
- Heather @ Housewife Glamour
- Kay @ Kay Bueno
- Jessica @ The Fit Switch
- Jill @ Jill Conyers
- Kathy @ Mama Marathoner
Now for the winner of my Sweaty Band headband giveaway…
I’ve already notified Danielle that she is the winner. She has one week to claim her prize, or I will select a new winner from the comments on the post. Thanks for entering and for participating in the blog hop everyone!
Questions of the Day:
What books do you always recommend?
What are the phrases you always find yourself saying?
What are you looking forward to before the end of the year?
What’s one question you would add to this tag?