I don’t know about you guys, but I find it much easier to complete my strength training each week when I’m doing it in a class setting. After a long day at work, It’s so much nicer when I can just show up and follow along, with out having to worry about which exercise I’m going to do next. I find that the time passes by quicker when an instructor is putting me through the paces. Class is usually done before I know it and I can get on with my day after having accomplished one of my strength training sessions I’ve committed to incorporating into my weekly workout schedule.
I usually prefer to attend classes taught at a studio that specifies in a certain type of class style (bootcamp, crossfit, barre, etc) because I feel like they are more intense than the ones offered at my gym. The problem is that single classes at these studios usually cost around $15 a session, which isn’t exactly the most affordable way to get your sweat on. That’s why I was so excited when ClassPass announced that it was coming to Seattle! Finally a monthly membership that allows me to attend classes at all my favorite local studios at an affordable price!
- An alternative to a gym membership.
- Allows you UNLIMITED classes at participating studios.
- You are limited to 3 classes per studio per month. However, once the next month starts, you can visit that favorite studio again for 3 times!
- Allows you to build a workout routine full of variety visiting studios of all types (barre, yoga, pilates, indoor cycling, bootcamps, martial arts, strength training and more!).
- Provides studios with a marketing platform to get their name and classes out there to a group of fitness enthusiasts actively looking for new classes in their area.
- Helps studios focus on what they love to do–teach–while ClassPass helps them grow their business!
I love that ClassPass makes a wide variety of classes available to me to mix up my workout routine to keep it interesting and challenging, since I tend to get unmotivated and bored with doing the same thing day in and day out. It makes it so much easier to get excited about my daily workouts when there’s always something new and exciting to try! Check out ClassPass to see what studios are participating in your area!
Questions of the Day:
What is your favorite way to workout? Solo or in a class setting?
Will you try ClassPass in your city?
ClassPass provided me with a month pass in my area for review, but these opinions are all my own.